At MIRAC we;
- Combat corruption and misuse of public resources
- Promote democracy and the rule of law
- Influence public policies that have a direct bearing in people’s lives through peaceful and lawful means
- Promote justice and Human Rights observation
- Build a strong coalition for members able to contribute effectively in the development process and enhancing people’s potentials to hold their leaders accountable.
- Document, disseminate, share and undertake research on public resource management and policy development to ensure quality service delivery.